Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pandering to the Masses

Per Kirsten's suggestion...
Here's the pantyhose OVER the jeans look. Pretty foxy!
Matt walked in and stared at me in horror. I told him I wanted him to take a picture but I needed to put my make-up on first. He assured me that make-up would make no difference and immediately took the picture.

Melonie, here is one of my black Dansko shoes. A lot of Dansko's look clunky, especially the orthopedically-approved ones (which these are).

So anyone want to change their original vote?

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

This is HOT, HOT, HOT! I bet you didn't stay clothed for long - once Matt got a view of you with pantyhose on the outside... he was probably all over you like white on rice! This is by far the BEST outfit and I heartily endorse it for the wedding (because then it really won't matter what I wear... everyone will be laughing at you).

Karisa said...

Well, maybe if all my jeans weren't boot-cut. It just gets too bunchy at the bottom. Sorry to disappoint.

M. said...

Karisa - this makes your bootcuts look like skinny jeans. I think you should listen to a pastor's wife's counsel a little more often. It's always a good idea to to steal the show from the bride.

(although it may also be a good idea to NEVER listen to Kirsten's counsel)

Karisa said...

Wow. I'm completely blown away by your wise counsel. I'll definitely take it to heart and pray about the next time I should wear my pantyhose outside my jeans. Thanks.

Soli Deo Gloria said...

you ladies are hilarious- HILARIOUS!!! I'd even consider moving back to Minot just to get more good laughs :)

matt n karisa said...

You're welcome here ANY TIME!