Saturday, December 5, 2009

Family Pictures

This year we went in to get our pictures taken for Christmas cards. ALL of us. With kids, it's hard to get everyone positioned and looking and not crying (and in Makenna's case VISIBLE...we tended to have her tipped too far back or facing sideways...what a circus). Anyway, here's a sampling of our pictures....

Makenna: "What's going on, and where did my bottle go?"

Mattaya: "Hmm, those toys over there look REALLY fun..."
Makenna: "Oooh, pretty lights"

Makenna: "Oop, I'm feeling a little ooky..."

Mattaya: "Why did they put us on the floor like this?"
Makenna: "I don't know. Look at those pretty lights!"

Mattaya: "Hm, your hair feels soft."

Mattaya: "I kind of like you, Little Sister."
Makenna: "What's that I smell on your breath? Is that cereal? It smells DELICIOUS!"

Makenna: "I'm getting bored."
Mattaya: "I'm getting ready to make a run for it."

Makenna: "I might go to sleep right here."
Mattaya: "I might cooperate for a minute and a half."

Makenna: "Seriously? We're still doing this?"

Smiling like the kids aren't even going nuts.

Kisses ;)

Everyone

Damma Leelee & Boppa Dev

Uncle Luke & Auntie Becca

Mattaya: "Mommy, what's that funny smell?"

Mattaya: "Oof! It's your breath!"

Wowza. I never cease to be thankful that we have such a patient photographer. :)

No comments: