It has been a loooooooong time since we last stole pictures from the Gramma cam. Here's what I found that we'd been missing over the past several months...
Apparently Gramma humors her more when she wants to be like Makenna.
At church...wanting to put the bear to sleep?
Makenna LOVES Gramma Julie's dragonfly toy!
Seriously, it looks so absurd. It CAN'T be comfortable!
Reading to Baby Dear.
Playing catch with Grampa.
"Fetch, Grampa!"
There. That looks a little more appropriate. ;)
But that does not! ;) Wow, Mattaya. Just wow.
She just loves food.
Rub-a-dub-dub two grandbabies in the tub!
Makenna: "Ooh, bubbles!"
At the zoo.
"Alright, Guys, let's make some tracks."
Making muffins with Gramma Julie early one Saturday morning.
Makenna learned to climb the little step at Gramma's house before she learned to climb the big steps at home.
Mattaya: "So that's why they say not to drink the bath water."
Mattaya: "Consider me a fountain, then."
Enjoying her birthday lollipop from Auntie Net.
Small group BBQ @ Gramma's house.
Benton: "Come here, let me grab this off your head."
He was LOVING all the attention from the ladies. ;)
Mattaya with Grace, Hudson, and Lila

The kids each picked an apple from Grampa Dave's apple trees.
The Cousins
And the popcorn in a bowl with a spoon concept isn't isolated to home. :)
"I don't know what this is."
"I'll show you! It's a cupcake! See my cupcake?!"
"Mmmmm, cupcakes are yummy. Oh, do I have something on my face?"
"Huh."
"I LIKE birthdays!"
ANOTHER little drummer girl.
But they don't turn down opportunities to play piano either.
Have I mentioned the "flirty face"?
Painting with giant painbrushes at Gramma Julie's house.
She got to try out her new bike for the first time at Gramma's house.
The concept of pedaling only forward was a difficult one to grasp.
She was kind enough to share with Keaton who had been DYING to take it for a spin.
Looking a little tense. Perhaps feeling like she's up a bit too high.
(This is during our first pumpkin patch adventure.)
She was ready to explore!
Yup--that's us.
No comments:
Post a Comment