This is what happens when I go for too long without blogging. I'm really not quite sure if these things took place in March or April. Pretty sure they're from the Daddy Cam. Enjoy. :)
After she got her mittens dirty, she really didn't know what to do.
Mattaya was so excited to climb to the top on her own and then slide down. :)
During story time, I usually keep Makenna strapped in the stroller since she's a bit lacking in the attention and self-control departments. But, of course, since the stroller is for Makenna, Mattaya wants to be in it. ;)
The girls love the kid-size furniture!
Another way to celebrate turning 21: buying a gun.
Grandpa Dave & Grandma Julie are easy to con into ice cream after lunch. ;)
Yep, I'm guilty of plugging my kids in during the witching hour so I can get dinner made. ;)
Thrilled to be wearing big sister's (too-big) boots. :)
Our big girl gets more and more daring!
No comments:
Post a Comment