Here's a Gramma's-Eye View...

Gramma Julie also experiences that I-can't-stay-in-the-frame-because-I-so-need-to-see-myself-in-the-camera phenomenon.

And then if you tell her you just want to get a picture of her new shirt, she'll get excited about the shirt and need to touch it.

But she's an excitable, happy, fun girl...so we give her a break. ;)

Baby Burrito

Just chillin' on Mattaya's toddler bed at Gramma's house.

"I'm longer than I look."

Awwww.

Can't get them to cooperate at the same time. Oh well.

Grampa Dave and Gramma Julie took Mattaya to have her first bowling experience. She wasn't all about it. But she loved the "Saurus" (i.e., dinosaur/dragon thing...it's a chute for children and people with physical disabilities to roll their ball down instead of trying to roll it) because she thought it was a slide.




"I love you, Saurus."
In spite of being mostly terrified the whole time, she talked about it for a couple WEEKS and said she wanted to do it again.

A look around Dave & Julie's after the Christmas blizzard. This drift is against the front of the house.

This is looking from the garage walk-in door toward the front door.

Looking out the living room window.

On the back deck.

Back patio.

Back deck.


Gramma got a picture of Mattaya putting the "knuckles" on the cookies!

Tasting...

I think she likes it!
3 comments:
fun pics- what a neat idea about the bowling ball roller dino thingy-
can't believe all of that snow! How many inches did the blizzard drop?
your girls are so pretty :) Very cute!
CHECK OUT THAT SNOW!!! I knew you guys got slammed, but those are the first first-hand pix I've seen (I saw some on news sites, etc..).
Wow, Mattaya is just getting prettier and prettier... :) And look at that beauty baby Makenna!!
I think (if I remember correctly) we received about 2 feet. LOTS.
And, thanks, Steph! ;)
Post a Comment