ingwing = earring
kay-yoo = carry you (which actually means "carry ME")
playthoo = play with you
heeree suh-teen = I'm hearing something (usually an airplane)
eeviews = ? We'd love to hear your guesses, because we have NO IDEA!
coons = cartoons
sickick = music
bicycle = popsicle
looktick = lipstick (actually Skittles-flavored chapstick)
fuhfite = that's right
pihpate = toothpaste
bushatee = brush your teeth
koop it = scoot it (or scoop it, as the case may be)
fitoo = computer
lillypop = lollipop
givyoo = I forgive you (which most times means, "Will you forgive me?")
shahwee = sorry
pussypine = porcupine
ba-wee = Valerie
kitten = Keaton
apple bat = alphabet
sleep jeems = sweet dreams
feh-vuhz = feathers
shine poo = shampoo
weelakth = God bless our little lisper! We most often hear this command to "relax" being issued to Makenna, who at the particular moment is fussing or crying loudly enough to irritate Mattaya. So we usually hear, "Kenna, weelakth!", but one day she whipped it out on a child at the grocery store who was throwing a tantrum. I tried to hide my laughter and walked away as quickly as I could.
And I will be trying to post February pictures as soon as possible. The computer has been in the shop...so hopefully both February and March will be posted in the next couple weeks (We've got our own version of some serious March Madness going on this year!)
2 comments:
I LOVE these! I still remember that Ing used to call horses "seesher" and elephants "eeshaw"
Don't you love trying to spell those things so people read them right? I've thought about doing this for some of the funny words Rayna says but I can't figure out how to spell all of them!
Anyway, sooo cute, and I'll look forward to your next batch of pictures. :)
Post a Comment