Found Mattaya playing "Sunday school". Notice the goldfish crackers and water (classic Sunday school snack).
And then she took all her "chodren" to church!
I had to laugh at how still and attentive she was as she listened to/watched NOTHING. If only she sat that way in real church!
Thanks for the outfit, Auntie Net!
Up close and personal.
Makenna has been trying to drop a nap, so mealtimes are very, VERY sleepy.

Daddy brought this onesie home from the conference he attended in MN.
This is her "Praise the Lord!"
Daddy dug a fort into the backyard.
"Ohhhh, that looks like fun!"
"Maybe if I drum on the door long enough, they'll let me out..."
Sometimes it's hard to tell who is the grown-up out there. :)
Cave-in.
Daddy had warned her not to crawl on the "roof" of the tunnel. And then she found out why.
Ready to slide down this slope.
We're finding Makenna engaging in independent reading pretty often these days.
I pulled out the underbed storage to put a few things away. Makenna became VERY excited at the discovery and promptly crawled in and made herself comfortable.
Life lessons.
I'm now encouraging/forcing Mattaya to attempt dressing herself. It's going well.
bookworm
More thumbprint art.
Bit small, right?
I think Mattaya's love for dishwashing is something I will come to love more and more with each passing year... ;)
Just chillin'. Chomping on raisins whilst waiting for dinner to be ready.
Daddy tried to teach Mattaya the REAL way to play Trouble. She mostly just wanted to push the bubble over and over and over. But really, who doesn't?
Ready to taste a lemon!
Mattaya was pretty sure we played a mean trick on her. (Not her first lemon, however.)
Dress from Grampa Gary and Gramma Pam
(She just kept walking around telling us she had a bow. ;) And in the van she discovered the flowers (lowah) and butterflies (luhbuh) near the hem.)
Mr. Jake shares Makenna's love of music.
(He's another airman "adoptee".)
Valentine's Day was a blast this year! We began celebrating by decorating some heart-shaped cookies "Gramma" Deb had sent.
They were kind of broken hearts by the time they made the trip from PA. ;) But they still tasted GREAT!
Daddy made some Disney Valentine's for the girls.
And gave them each a little box of chocolates. Mattaya is a BIG fan of chocolates and can spot a heartshaped box from across the grocery store.
Yummy cookies!
About to show Mommy why she shouldn't have received the cookie sporting gel frosting...
Mattaya and I were laughing HYSTERICALLY at the old lady lipstick (thankfully this particular gel frosting wiped away pretty easily).
Valentine balloons arrived after the girls were in bed, so they got to discover those gifts from Grampa Gary and Gramma Pam the next morning. FUN TIMES!
"Oh, wow"
Really, I told Mattaya to smile. I swear I did NOT tell her her to look like the Incredible Hulk.
Trying to BE a balloon.
My husband loves food. He loves it enough to take a picture of it. This is raw chicken with raw vegetables and sauce. The beginnings of sweet and sour chicken packets. It really is yummy if anyone wants the recipe.
A little bit of crazy.
Doing some starfall.com with Daddy.

Yes, that's a hint of fear you see. And for good reason, as she is daring to hold George...
"Love"
Maybe. ;)
Could be a little "you-toucha-my-monkey-I-breaka-yo-neck".
No comments:
Post a Comment